This happens WAY too often -- time just flies by way too quickly.
First and most important, I hope you've all been doing exceptionally well! What have you been up to? PLEASE UPDATE ME!
Things have been insane during these last three months! Any of you who follow me on other websites probably already know that I've been really busy. For the sake of brevity, here's a list of updates:
- I started my Etsy shop ([link] in April! It's not in full gear yet, but that will be changed very soon.
- I launched a Facebook Fan Page for A Morning Cup of Jo Creations ([link] in April as well! You can visit me there for all the latest updates, special offers, and FREE giveaways!
- May 15, 2012, marks the day that I published my FIRST amigurumi pattern!!! I've been receiving LOTS of great feedback about how detailed and easy-to-understand it is, so I'm overjoyed. I also published a FREE Spring Flower pattern!! Both can be found on my Craftsy site ([link]
- I'm working two part-time jobs and just got hired on as a substitute teacher!!!
- I've been volunteering at my local elementary school 8-10 hours every week, which has opened lots of doors for me and inspires me to continue on this path to becoming a teacher.
- School is almost overrrrr!!! WOOHOOO!!! I can't wait for the summer to come so that I can crochet more and write more patterns! ^__^
That's all I'm going to list for now. I'll be uploading LOTS of photos of my new 2012 Spring Bunnies, so stay tuned!
COME PARTICIPATE IN MY SPRING GIVEAWAY!!! Find out more on Tumblr (www.amorningcupofjocreations.tumblr.com) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/amorningcupofjocreations)
Till next time! Cheers!